SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
Sensation Salon and Academy will be following all Govt. guidelines for sanitation as well as taking measures to fight against the spread of COVID-19. We will be going above and beyond our normal high standards of safety and sanitation, as well as adding extra procedures. We hope that during this time we can work together to make Sensation a safe space for our clients and stylists. Everyone’s health is our main priority.
- Our salon will be disinfected after every service and throughout the day. This will include stylists tools, chairs, armrests, shampoo stations, doorknobs, countertops, electronics and restrooms etc.
- We are asking that any guest who is feeling ill or has been sick within 72 hours prior to their scheduled visit, reschedule their appointment.
- All Stylists will be monitored for health and will receive a temperature check before entering the salon each morning.
- Stylists will be wearing protective gear during your appointment as well as sanitizing their hands in between each service.
- Once you have arrived, please call our number, or visit the front desk from a safe distance to let us know you are here, so that your Stylist will completely sanitized their station and get it ready to welcome you.
- Masks will be required upon entry, covering your mouth and nose.
- Your temperature will be checked with a touchless thermometer; anyone with a temperature above 99.6 F will be sent home.
- Wash and sanitize your hands before sitting down with your stylist.
- Unfortunately, at this time there will be no snacks or beverages offered.
- Due to capacity guidelines we ask that you arrive to your appointment alone.
- Any appointment missed due to illness will be rescheduled once you are feeling better.
- We ask that you arrive to your appointment in good health. As a team we will be taking proper precautions to ensure a healthy environment. Sensation Salon and Academy is our second home, one that we have enjoyed sharing with all of you.
- Thank you for your continued support.